Friday, October 21, 2011

Week 8 - NCAAFConverter Says....

Is it the weekend yet? I've been working overtime on the Converter this week with little to show for it. But sometimes these things surprise us and the Converter will crank out a 5-0 selection. Let's pull the ripcord Xtreme Skyflyer and see what happens:

1. Oklahoma State - Missouri (Mizzou worth three points)

NCAAFConverter : Poke the Tiger POKE.TIGER
Seems a clear signal to me that the Pokes are going to make Mizzou regret it even suggested joining the SEC when you can't even handle your current conference rivals? (Interesting tidbit, prior to 1923, OSU's mascot was a tiger, which was the inspiration for the school's orange and black color scheme.) So you can keep your shiny bonus point, I'll take OSU, thank you very much.

2. Georgia Tech - Miami

NCAAFConverter : Wrecked Hurricane

Seems pretty clear to me; Miami may be favored by three but my money's on GT this weekend. (And then, for bonus points, the Converter came up with this:
and this:
3. USC - Notre Dame (USC worth four points)
NCAAFConverter : Swashbuckling Leprechaun takes the horse.

Sorry, Kiffy, looks like Notre Dame has this one. Keep your shiny bonus points, thank you very much.
4. Wisconsin - Michigan State (Sparty worth three points)
NCAAFConverter : [I did not see this coming]
So I'll take the Badgers for the win, please. 

5. SMU - Southern Miss
NCAAFConverter : Must be custom:
Looks like this Mustang is wrapped up in gold. I'll take Southern Miss, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment